Tuesday, March 18, 2014
2. Paul's use of "whatever" opens the door to the world, where do you see beauty, truth, honor, etc. around you? What contributes to our difficulty to see these things?
3. What are the things that you've been called to do, but you've been reluctant to?
4. Ryan said knowing and doing is about love, what do your thoughts and actions say about who and / or what you love?
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
1. What are the things that prevent us from having joy?
2. What did Ryan say is the difference between denial and defiance? Why are these distinctions important?
3. What are the common things and where are the common places that you can find joy?
4. Do you find yourself to be more of a rule stickler or a rule bender? Where are places that you can grow in being reasonable in your life?