1) In a nutshell, what is this chapter in Numbers about?
2) Who are Korah, Dothan and Abiram? What charge do they bring against Moses?
3) What is Moses’ response to Korah and his followers?
4) What does Moses instruct Korah and his followers to do and why?
From the sermon:
1) What did Chris say was at the heart/root of Koran’s claim?
2) Do you remember a time in your life where you were not living out of gratitude? Reflect back on that time for a minute. How did NOT living out of gratitude impact your relationship with others, yourself and with God?
3) God mercifully provided a way for atonement. What did that atonement system look like in Numbers? (Hint: Aaron) Who do we look to now as our High Priest? Do we see Jesus as our High Priest in our lives?