Sermon Discussion Questions
1) Being a Jesus follower changes us but also changes all of our relationships. Which relationships in particular does Paul address in this chapter?
2) What are our responsibilities in regards to our state?
3) What does Paul say about our neighbor and how we are to treat them?
4) How does a believer respond to the culture?
5) Bulletin quote: "Law and love need each other. Love needs law for its direction, while law needs love for its inspiration." (John Stott) How does this help us understand our reaction to live out Romans 13?